Advertisements

1986 Playskool Grandma’s Marshmallow Babies plush doll

22 May

1986 Playskool Grandma’s Marshmallow Babies plush

Grandma’s Marshmallow Babies were made by Playskool in 1986.  They are about 17″ long. These dolls have a soft cotton body with arms, legs, and head made of a tight sweater-like knit. They eyes and facial features are embroidered and the hair is yarn.

This is the cloth body. Note “marshmallow babies” written on the white cloth.

blue version

Advertisements

15 Responses to “1986 Playskool Grandma’s Marshmallow Babies plush doll”

1. Kacie Yuellig March 21, 2012 at 1:03 pm #

How can I purchase a marshmellow baby?

2. S May 29, 2012 at 6:34 pm #

I remember my sister had one of these dolls. Do they really go for $100 now days? Seems like an awful lot for a doll. What makes them so special?

3. Kristen Freda January 9, 2015 at 5:53 am #

Hey, so glad I found your website. I was honestly starting to think I was the last person alive that knew what a marsh mallow baby was. Do you have the blue version available for purchase????

• katrina9799 January 11, 2015 at 6:20 am #

Hello. No, I’ve sold my Marshmallow baby. They are sure hard to find!

4. lisa Duggan May 11, 2015 at 8:51 pm #

I still have mine if anyone is interested

• Robert June 11, 2016 at 10:45 pm #

Lisa Dugan, is your doll the purple?

• Koety Williams January 13, 2018 at 4:51 am #

How much are you wanting for it?

• Katrina January 29, 2018 at 5:06 am #

Hi Koety,
        I recommend that you sell yours on eBay! You will find many interested buyers.

Thanks for visiting my blog, please subscribe!
        Thanks again,
        Kat

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Grandma Hand Puppet - May 24, 2011

[…] 1986 Playskool Grandma's Marshmallow Babies plush doll « Katrinas … Playskool wanted to emulate the days when Grandma hand-made individual dolls for their granddaughters; thus these dolls featured many small variations in so that they would be as different and as special as each of the little girls that . Katrina9799s Household Variety shop specializes in toys of all types: plush, fast food, Disneyana, dolls, bears, actions figures, puppets & more! We have 1000′s of great toys for sale! Stop by and see what treasures we have for you! […]

2. Grandma Hand Puppet - June 4, 2011

[…] 1986 Playskool Grandma's Marshmallow Babies plush doll « Katrinas … Grandma Hand Puppet – May 24, [. ] 1986 Playskool Grandma's Marshmallow Babies plush doll « Katrinas … Playskool wanted to emulate the days when Grandma hand-made individual dolls for their granddaughters; […]